Spicey Sausage Cream Cheese DipFrom jimrug1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place Cream Cheese in a small crock pot and turn on low.
- Cook Sausage until browned in a heavy skillet, over med high. When sufficiantly browned, drain Sausage and add Green Onion and Garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add the Rotel Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles. Stir until mixture is hot and bubbling..
- Add Hot Sausage mixture to the crock pot with Cream Cheese.
- Mix well.
- Keep on low setting and serve with Frito's Scoops
The Cookjimrug1 Peoria, IL
The Rating4 people
Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh yeah, this makes some mighty tasty dip. I sometimes use the hot sausage and the hot Rotel. Well, I am a heat gal...but I will tone it down for the less-heat crowd. Great post, Jim m'dear - I had forgotten about this. Now I have remembered - th...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
now youre talking i love this !!!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!