Sun Dried TomatoesFrom bakermel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Wash and halve tomatoes.
- Gently squeeze out the seeds.
- Place the tomatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake until tomatoes take on a leathery texture.
- This could literally take all day; smaller pieces will require less oven time.
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating6 people
Great!!! and I agree with Arstielady comment!! thanks for share this recipe, I love sun dried tomatoes...berry in Winter Park loved it
Very very good idea! I do the same thing by 'crystallizing' my fruits and vegetables : I usually cut the fruits or the vegetables in very thin slices, then submerge them into a cane syrup and I bake them a long long time...Thank you Melinda for this ...morepariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
I have been meaning to do these for ages. I think I'm ready to give it a go. Thanks so much for the inspiration and directions...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!