Easy CakeFrom kcmm 6 years ago
- 1 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 cup of oil shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar plus 2 tbsp shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla shopping list
- zest of one lemon or orange shopping list
- 4 cups of flour shopping list
- 4 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup nut of your choice ( almonds, walnuts ect. *chopped coarsley*) shopping list
- or shopping list
- 1 cup of fruit of your choice ( blueberries, rasberries, cramberries ect.) shopping list
How to make it
- Put first six ingredients in a blender and mix for about 2 minutes
- in a seperate bowl add the four cups of flour and baking powder mix well.
- pour the mix from the blender to the flour and mix well. Batter will be hard to stir once it all blends together.
- Add either nuts or fruit of your choice
- pour into a greased round tube or bundt cake pan
- sprinkle the 2 tbsp of sugar
- bake at 350* for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean
The Cookkcmm North York, CA
The Rating3 people
I love the variations. ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
great cake love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm going to make this now!
I bake a lot for all of my friends and they will go crazy for this one!
Thanks for sharing!
P.S. Once in a while you have to re-upload a pic. Not very often, though. Your pic looks great!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!