Heavy Chocolate CakeFrom noseythefox 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour,sugar,cocoa,salt, and baking soda together.
- add vanilla, oil, and vinegar
- over all this pour water.
- mix well
- bake 9 X 13 ungreased pan for 35 min. at 350 degrees
- do not look in mirror or step on scale after consumption
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknoseythefox CO
The Rating4 people
Well, might not be putting the heavy frosting on a crappy old box cake after all. This is nearly as easy though...thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
thanks alot it was good
shortell7424 in Colonial Heights loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!