24 Hour Holiday SaladFrom donnatmann 6 years ago
- 2 can royal Ann cherries, drain and pitted shopping list
- 15 oz. can fruit cocktail shopping list
- 1 can pineapple tid bits, drained, saving 1/2 juice shopping list
- 3/4 can pecan, chopped shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/4 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- juice from 1/2 can of pineapple bits shopping list
- 1 pkg. small Kraft marshmallows shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Add to Serving Bowl: Cherries, fruit cocktail, pineapple, and pecans
- Add egg yolks, half n half, whipping cream and 1/2 can juice from pineapple to double boiler and simmer till thickened.
- Then add this to fruit and nuts above and chill overnight.
- Next day add marshmallows and stir in cool whip. Chill before serving.
The Cookdonnatmann San Jose, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!