Blueberry DelightFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 C. flour shopping list
- 1/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 stick butter softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 pt. whipping cream shopping list
- . shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- blueberry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter then mix in other ingredients.
- Press into a 9x13 pan. Bake 15 minutes at 325. Cool completely.
- Using mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar, gradually adding the sugar; add vanilla.
- Whip whipping cream and fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread onto cooled crust,
- Spoon the Blueberry Pie Filling on top of the Filling layer.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
nice,5 forks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
So easy too! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
i love blueberries and black berries and on and on lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it