Easy Breakfast DanishFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place biscuits on surface and press out flat.
- Put onto cookie sheet and place 1 apple ring on top of each one.
- Mix together margarine, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Put a spoonful on top of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375F until brown and bubbly.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating10 people
That sounds really good, yet so simple, easy and quick to make. Great post, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
GOT MY 5 SO SIMPLE AND LOOKS GREATminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
So easy and sounds great! Thanks for sharing.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!