Creamy Tomato Meat Sauce On FusilliFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 1 450g package of fusilli pasta (I like the ones made with semolina) shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, diced shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of Italian Style plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1 400 g lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 c tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c 18% cream or evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Heat oil, add ground beef and cook until most of the meat is no longer pink. Drain liquid from pan.
- Return to heat and add onions and garlic and dried herbs.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add plum tomatoes and tomatoe paste.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer until sauce is reduced.
- Salt and peper to taste.
- Top with Parmesan
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating2 people
Sounds great.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it