Cottage Cheese PieFrom kismet 9 years ago
- 9" unbacked pie crust shopping list
- 1 (16oz) Carton cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 or 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 3 Heaping Tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract,Pure shopping list
- 2 or 3 egg whites shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the cottage cheese and sugar into a type of paste.
- Add Egg yolks and blend well.
- Mix in Flour and salt
- Add Milk and vanilla,blend well.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into cheese mixture
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake slowly,at 250 to 300 degree Oven
- 1 Hour or until set.