Garlic MusselsFrom seafoodlover 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a saucepan and add butter
- allow butter to melt and add onions
- after about a minute add garlic, wine, pepper, salt, and cook for a few minutes
- add mussels and cover immediately
- when mussels open (about 2 minutes)
- * do not cook longer than 3 minutes. if some of the mussels didn't open, thrown them away.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating5 people
I love to make this and it's so simple. I saw a recipe in Food & Wine a few years back that was a Scottish version that used hard cider and that's the way I always make it now. Delish!legoflamb in New York loved it
I enjoyed making, serving, and eating these delectable mussels.helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!