CrunchiesFrom cloudy 5 years ago
- Dry Ingredients - Put the following together in a bowl shopping list
- 1 ½ Cups sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups self raising flour shopping list
- 2 Cups coconut shopping list
- 4 Cups oats shopping list
- 1 ½ Cups raisins shopping list
- Melt on Stove shopping list
- 250 g Marg shopping list
- 5 Tblespn syrup shopping list
- Then add 2 teaspn Bicarb soda and stir shopping list
How to make it
- Once Marg has just melted, add the syrup and then take off stovetop and add bicarb.
- Stir mixture into dry ingredients.
- Get your hands in there and get messy cos you have to squise it all together and flatten it into the baking pan.
- Grease a 30cm x 15 cm baking sheet/pan or there abouts with a little marg.
- Preheat oven to 150 C and bake until Golden brown.
- Aprox 40 – 45 min.