Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream SauceFrom hottamale 8 years ago
- 3T. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into shopping list
- 1/2-inch strips shopping list
- All purpose flour shopping list
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2/3 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. dry white wine shopping list
- 1/3 c. (generous) chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 3 T chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter with olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dust chicken with flour; shake off excess.
- Add chicken to skillet and sauté until light brown
- and just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to plate.
- Add minced shallots to skillet; sauté 1 minute.
- Add whipping cream, white wine, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Bring to boil; cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan; cook until just heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating5 people
I made this Monday night for dinner and it is magnificent. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
this was delicious! reminds me of something I used to get at Macaroni Grill. thanks for the recipe.alli in Houston loved it
Awesome. One of my favorites.emahang in grapevine loved it