Canned Bisciut Dough Doughnuts and HolesFrom xxheather2124 6 years ago
- peanut oil, for frying shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- Icings: shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided shopping list
- 5 tablespoons milk, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 cans large buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- colored sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 inches peanut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
- In shallow bowel, stir together the ground cinnamon and sugar and set aside. In a small bowel, whisk together 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, set aside. This is the vanilla icing. In another bowl, whisk together 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar, ¼ cup of cocoa powder and 3 tablespoons of milk and set aside. This is the chocolate icing.
- Lay out the biscuits on a cutting board and with a 1 ½-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out a hole from the middle of each biscuit. Fry them in the oil until golden and then flip with tongs to fry the other side. You can even fry the doughnut holes. Drain on paper towels and then toss the cinnamon- sugar or ice and decorate with sprinkles, as desired.
The Cookxxheather2124 New Milford, CT
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!