Salmon Pasta With A Tomato Cream SauceFrom marisab 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed, chopped (can cook from frozen) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste (sometimes i use peppercorns) shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (or tomato sauce) shopping list
- whichever pasta you like, cooked (i usually use spaghetti) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until slightly soft.
- Add the pieces of chopped salmon. Cook about 5 minutes, turning pieces often. Season with the salt and pepper. (At this point you should also start boiling your pasta).
- Stir in the cream. Add the tomato paste, and blend together.
- Simmer until salmon in fully cooked. Season again with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!
The Cookmarisab Toronto, CA
The Rating4 people
I love everything about this.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I made it tonight and it was great. I did a bit of a variation though: because I already had the salmon cooked and wanted to simmer the onions and garlic until sweet, I added white wine to them and let it boil off before adding the cream. I stirred i...morehollyeats in Shaftesbury loved it
I think I will make this tonight, but will be using shrimp instead! YUM!flo1 in Old Bridge loved it