Grilled Salmon Weight WatchersFrom kanthony39us 7 years ago
- 8 (4 ounce) Alaska salmon fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place salmon fillets in a medium, nonporous glass dish. In a separate medium bowl,
- combine the peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red
- pepper flakes, sesame oil and salt. Whisk this together well and pour over the fish. Cover and
- marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- 2. Prepare an outdoor grill with coals about 5 inches from the grate and lightly oil the grate.
- 3. Grill the fillets 5" from coals for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest
- part, or until fish just flakes with a fork. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- 9 Points Per Serving