Cherry Delicious RibsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 pounds pork spareribs shopping list
- 21 ounce can cherry filling and topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cut ribs into serving portions of 3 ribs each.
- In a large saucepan simmer ribs covered in salted water for 50 minutes then drain.
- In an electric blender or food processor container purée cherry filling until smooth.
- In large saucepan cook onion in olive oil until tender.
- Add puréed cherry filling, soy sauce, mustard, ginger and Worcestershire then mix well.
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place ribs on gas grill over low heat or on charcoal grill 5" inches from slow coals.
- Turn ribs 3 or 4 times and brush frequently with sauce.
- Cook 25 minutes then discard any remaining sauce.