Coffee Pumpkin Bread with Coffee IcingFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 7 years ago
How to make it
- PREPARE bread batter as directed on package, substituting 1 cup of the coffee for the water. Stir in chocolate.
- BAKE bread as directed on package. Remove from pan; cool completely.
- BEAT sugar, remaining 1/4 cup coffee and the butter in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Spread onto bread. Cut into 16 slices to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- aemoosie Clarkesville, GA
- boofie Salt Lake City, UT
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- ethorp08 Williamston, MI
- barbyzhere St Catharines, CA
- yorkiesjs Dougherty, IA
- canzi San Diego, CA
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
The Rating5 people
I can see why your Mom likes making this recipe! Its fabulous! I love the combination of pumpkin, chocolate and coffee! I am definitely going to make this one! Please tell your Mom thanks from me! Thank you for posting this recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
wow get my choc., my pumpkin and coffee cant beat that high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!