Baked ZitiFrom ern 5 years ago
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted
The Cookern Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!