Golden Potato SoupFrom ern 6 years ago
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped ham shopping list
How to make it
- In a large stock pot add potatoes, celery, onion, chicken bouillon, water and parsley flakes. Season with salt and pepper and simmer until vegetables become tender.
- In a separate bowl mix flour and milk. Once it is well blended, add to soup mixture and cook until soup becomes thick.
- Stir in cheese, cooked ham or hamburger and simmer until cheese is melted
The Cookern Wilmington, NC
The Rating5 people
Yeoweeeee!!!!!!!!! Love that Potato Soup. Great recipe. Thanks for posting!saltymike in Naples loved it
Wow simple and yummy! love ittheiris in Garden City loved it
I love potato soup and this one sounds very good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!