Lemon Chicken with SnowpeasFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cut into 1 1/2 x 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 pound snow pea pods, fresh, whole shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms ( use an 8 oz package) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, 2 T. oil and cornstarch in large bowl and blend well. Heat 2 teaspoons oil with salt in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until it just turns white (dish can be prepared ahead to this point and refrigerated).
- Sprinkle with lemon zest. Add stock, peas and mushrooms and cook an additional 1 minute. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, unti sauce thickens. Adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: You can double this easily!
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!