Roasted Fried Chicken WingsFrom misahungry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the wings if you want by cutting off that extra little piece at the end...you know the piece with no meat on it.
- Place them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle them liberally with the Adobo Seasoning. Cover and let sit in the fridge for a few hours or better yet...a few days.
- When you are ready to roast, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the wings on the sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for about an hour, flipping the wings at least once while cooking. You will know they are done because they will be crispy and look "fried" only better.
- Eat them and love them (for not having the added fat).