Spicy WingsFrom taylorsue82 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse wings n pat dry and place in a cake pan. Sprinkle a little garlic powder pepper and salt over chicken. Pour hot sauce over top n mix so all are coated.Place in fridge n let marinate for several hours.
- In a bag add flour and seasonings to your taste, I usually add 1 tablespoon black pepper, 2 teaspoons garilc powder, 2 teaspoons paprika n a tablespoon cayene pepper and a teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
- Drop a few wings at a time in bag n shake to coat all over. Place on a well oiled baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for appox 20 minutes till done n golden brown n crispie.
- Can also deep fry if you prefer.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating5 people
Love it. Thanks Tay.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
These sound very good. I will have to make them and take a few pics! Nice post. JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
wow thanks gotta love it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it