Shrimp WrapFrom betty_boop 9 years ago
- 1 lb med shrimp, shelled shopping list
- 2 cloves Minced garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup lime juice /or lemon shopping list
- 4 flour tortilla (9 inch) shopping list
- 1 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 lg bell peppers, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lg onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 or 3 slices of japaleno peppers (chop up the slices) shopping list
- leafy lettuce shopping list
- fresh diced tomatos shopping list
- melted american white or yellow cheese (cheese in a bow melted) shopping list
- mayo with cajun seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together shrimp, garlic, and lime/lor lemon juice. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and place in a 350 oven until hot (about 15 minutes).
- Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 10 minutes)
- Remove onions and peppers set aside and keep warm.
- Add shrimp mixture to pan, increase heat to high, and cook, stirring often, until shrimp are pink; cut to test (about 3 to 5 minutes)these are med shrimp so don't over cook them...
- Return vegetables to pan, stirring to mix with shrimp.
- To dress the tortilla:
- cajun mayo
- leafy lettuce
- dice tomato
- Spoon shrimp mixture into tortilla (with onions and peppers)
- Spoon alittle of melted cheese
- then roll up. and Bon Apetite'
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
The Rating6 people
this sounds great,we love wraps.sgeb59 in Bastrop loved it
This looks great. I will definitely be trying this.lowcountrycook in Mt Pleasant loved it
Looks great! I wanted to give you a 5 but I hit the 4 by mistake. Sorry, I really do mean a 5!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!