Garlic Baked PotatoesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Using an apple corer carefully remove plug from each potato making sure not to go through potato.
- Reserve the plugs.
- Combine oil, rosemary and black pepper.
- Fill hole in each potato with two garlic halves and a little oil mixture.
- Cut off two thirds of each plug and discard.
- Replace remaining plug in potato and wrap potatoes in aluminum foil.
- Cook on barbecue for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!