Potatoes With Olives and Twenty Cloves of GarlicFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 large onion peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 small garlic cloves peeled whole shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
- 10 small new potatoes cut into 1" chunks shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped olives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy 3 quart saucepan heat oil and sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil then add potatoes, rosemary, olives and salt.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer covered for 12 minutes.
- Lift out solid ingredients with a slotted spoon and serve on a plate.