PINEAPPLE -SPRITE - CAKEFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 BOX pineapple cake mix shopping list
- 1 BOX INSTANT vanilla OR lemon PUDDING shopping list
- 3/4 CUPS OF oil shopping list
- 10 OUNCES OF Sprite shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 CUPS OF sugar shopping list
- 11 OUNCES OF crushed pineapple shopping list
- 3/4 STICK OF margarine shopping list
- 2 TABLESPOONS flour shopping list
- 1 CUP coconut ( OPTIONAL) BUT TASTES GOOD ON IT shopping list
How to make it
- IN A LARGE MIXING BOWL, COMBINE THE CAKE MIX, PUDDING MIX, OIL AND SPRITE AND MIX WELL.
- ADD 4 EGGS ONE AT A TIME, BEATING WELL AFTER EACH ADDITION.
- POUR INTO A 9 X 13 PAN AND BAKE AT 350 DEGREES F. FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES.
- MAKE TOPPING BY COMBINING THE SUGAR, REMAINING EGGS, AND UNDRAINED PINEAPPLE, MARGARINE, AND FLOUR. COOK TOPPING UNTIL THICK STIRRING CONSTANTLY, OVER MEDIUM HEAT.
- STIR IN THE COCONUT AND SPREAD ON THE HOT CAKE
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
OOOHH this sounds utterly fantastic! What I wouldn't give for a huge slice this very moment...sighjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
WOW! great recipe! It's like a 7Up cake with a Hawaiian zing to it! jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Fantastic, Okay what are you trying to do to me LOL Your making me so hungry, I guess since it's to late to bake something tonight, I'll have to do that tomorrow for sure. Great recipe, thanks for sharing, God Bless, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it