Oatmeal Cranberry Spice CookiesFrom stefanie 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom (or 1/2 tsp for more spiciness) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin (or 1/4 tsp for more spiciness) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbs milk shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or other raisin) shopping list
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin and salt in a small bowl. Beat the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large mixer (or by hand with a large fork/spoon/whisk) until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture and milk. Stir in cranberries and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges are crisp but centers are soft. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Tip: If you don't have ground cardamom on hand, just break open some green cardamom pods, extract the seeds that hold all the flavour and grind in a spice grinder. Discard the pods.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookstefanie Vancouver, CA
The Rating11 people
These are absolutely fantastic.scearley in Federal Way loved it
have got to try these, my husband loves oatmeal cookies with raisins. but this is a nice twist.
High 5 Recipe
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!