Candied Acorn Squash With Ham BallsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Split squash then remove seeds.
- Put one teaspoon of shortening in each hollow had a spoonful of brown sugar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then place in shallow pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with water then bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Moisten ham with egg and enough milk to hold together then shape into 6 small balls.
- Roll in flour and pan-fry in 2 tablespoons hot shortening.
- Place a ham ball in center of each squash.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!