Portugese Custard In Puff PastryFrom kidaria 6 years ago
How to make it
- Roll puff pastry on floured surface.
- Cut into 12 rounds and fit into muffin tins. Chill dough.
- Blind bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degree oven.
- Beat eggs, sugar, flour, lemon, cream, vanilla until smooth in increased in volume.
- Strain the filling through a strainer. Set aside.
- Pour custard into baked shells and broil (6 inches from element) at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Check custard is set. Chill for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.