White Chocolate And Cream Cheese IcingFrom charlii 6 years ago
- 4 squares white chocolate, about 4 oz (112 g) shopping list
- 8 oz (250 g) block cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) icing sugar shopping list
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping cream shopping list
- toasted coconut (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely chop chocolate. Place in a small bowl and microwave on medium, stirring halfway through, until almost melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with butter, lime juice and vanilla until smooth. Then beat in chocolate. Gradually beat in icing sugar until evenly mixed.
- In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream until soft peaks form when beaters are lifted. Stir one-third of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until evenly mixed, then gently fold in remaining cream, just until no streaks remain. It's best to fill and frost cake right away. Don't refrigerate icing before using.
The Cookcharlii Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds to die for,something diffent on carrot cake YUM.Thanks for sharing.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
I think white chocolate goes perfectly, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
This sounds incredible, thank you.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!