Black Raspberry Cream PieFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush pie shell with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Add black raspberry spread. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with fresh black raspberries if desired.