Tri-Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom tobisgirl 8 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 2/3 cup white baking chips shopping list
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375. Line 3 to 4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2. In large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar and sugar. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until well blended. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- 3. Use #16 cookie scoop or ¼ cup measure to scoop dough; place on baking sheets, leaving at least 3 inches between cookies. Flatten gently to 3-inch rounds.
- 4. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around edges but still pale in center and slightly soft. Remove from oven; immediately slide parchment paper onto wire racks to cool.
- *I sometimes use almond extract instead of vanilla.
The Cooktobisgirl Roseville, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!