Pork Noodle CasseroleFrom leroux 7 years ago
- One 8-oz box medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- One 16-oz can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- One 12-oz can whole kernel corn, not drained shopping list
- One 6-oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus more for topping shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, brown pork with onion til pork is cooked and onion is tender; drain off fat.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly except noodles and cheese.
- Then add noodles and 2 cups cheese, mixing well.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes, uncover, sprinkle more cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookleroux Surfside Beach, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!