Red Wine Vinegar Chicken StripsFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts,cut into strips shopping list
- 1 small red onion (cut into strips) shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper (cut into strips) shopping list
- 1 lg bottle of red wine vinegar salad dressing shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken,onion and pepper into thin strips.
- Shake and pour entire contents of dressing into a hot skillet,letting it come to a bubbly,jelly-like stage.
- Add chicken strips and peppers/onion.
- Cook on high flame for approx 2-3 minutes,stir sauce and then slow simmer on low flame for approx 16-18 more minutes.
- Add pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- *Since the dressing is pink/red,make sure the insides are thoroughly cooked*