Chinese Potato SaladFrom maiko 5 years ago
- 1 Medium potato (cubed or cut into chunks) shopping list
- 1 stick celery shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 scallions (white part - cut into 5cm) shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1.5 Tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp light soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp Dark soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar (Brown or White) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Paste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste shopping list
How to make it
- Note: The prep time includes chilling time.
- Mix the dressing together and refridgerate.
- Boil potatoes in salt water for about 10 mins.
- In the meantime, slice celery and carrot in circles.
- When potatoes are tender in the centre, drain and rinse with cold water then let it stand in room temperature (or refridgerate to chill quicker).
- Once cool, mix together sliced celery, carrots, potatoes, scallions & dressing. Stir until well coated and serve.