Chilis SalsaFrom canzi 9 years ago
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons jalapeños (canned,diced, not pickled) shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow onions (diced) shopping list
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor place jalapeños and onions.
- Process for just a few seconds.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
- Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.Place in covered container and chill.
- A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.
- Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
It is! Try it, and let me know what you think.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
This deserves a 5!organicmama in loved it
love salsa and this is fantastic yummy high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!