Soy-rubbed tenderloinFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
How to make it
- Allow the beef to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the tenderloin in a 13 by 9-inch glass baking dish and
- rub all over with the soy sauce. Rub the meat all over with generous
- amount of black pepper.
- Roast the tenderloin for 45 to 50 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness you prefer. (Using a meat thermometer, 125 degrees F is rare; 135 degrees F is medium rare; and 140 degrees F is medium.)
- Remove from the oven and allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before you slice it.