Shrimp ScampiFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY® seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® parsley flakes shopping list
- pasta or rice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Check your watch. Heat oil in large skillet on medium. Add garlic. Cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.)
- Add shrimp and OLD BAY. Cook while stirring 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice. Check your watch. Yes, that was only fifteen minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
Love scampi and love shrimp, this is a definite keeper. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yum-I have been looking for this exact recipe...I love shrimp scampi!!!!!!
Thanks for the excellent post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!