Shrimp ScampiFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons OLD BAY® seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® parsley flakes shopping list
- pasta or rice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Check your watch. Heat oil in large skillet on medium. Add garlic. Cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.)
- Add shrimp and OLD BAY. Cook while stirring 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice. Check your watch. Yes, that was only fifteen minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
Yum-I have been looking for this exact recipe...I love shrimp scampi!!!!!!
Thanks for the excellent post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Love scampi and love shrimp, this is a definite keeper. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!