Lemon Poppy Seed CookiesFrom juliecake 8 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 t grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 t ground coriander shopping list
- 2 T poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/4 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 t pure lemon extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, lemon zest, coriander and poppyseeds. Mix well and set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar with mixer at med speed until mixture forms a grainy paste. Add yolks, egg and lemon extract, beat till at med. speed till light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixtue and mix at low speed just till combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet 2" apart. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until cookies are slightly brown around edges. Immediately transfer cookies to a cool surface.
The Cookjuliecake Bluffdale, UT
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious and light - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Wow, beautiful cookie and I agree with desertgal, I love them poppy seeds. Gave you a 5. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Looks and sound, delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it