Zucchini Chocolate Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sifted unbleached flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups zucchini coarsely grated shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter at room temperature shopping list
- 4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt chocolate and oil over very low heat.
- Cream butter until light then add sugar, eggs and vanilla then beat well.
- Add melted chocolate to butter mixture and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together then add them alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
- Beat well after each addition then mix zucchini and nuts into the batter.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9" pans then bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting.
- To make frosting ream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until well blended.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I have some zucchini still in my freezer. Have to try this in the morning. Thanks. Cheers!dottiet in Woodward loved it
Just bought some zucchini yesterday after Church, so I'm gonna make this one! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
HERES ANOTHER ONE YOU POST SOME GREAT RECIPES THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!