Five Minute LasagnaFrom 4areesn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease a 13x9 inch pan
- Spoon in about 1/3 of the sauce.
- Top with 1/2 of the hamburger.
- Arrange 12 of the raviolis on top
- Lay all the spinach over the top of the raviolis, evenly.
- Layer on rest of hamburger
- Top that with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of raviolis, the remaining sauce and the remaining cheese.
- Grease a covering piece of foil so it doesn't stick to cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes
- uncover it and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more until brown and bubbly.
The Cook4areesn MO
The Rating4 people
I have grand kids too.. 4... they will love thislinebb956 in La Feria loved it
What a great idea-to use ravioli.All my favorite flavors in one.You get my 5 for sure!
Thanks for a great post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Sounds like a great way to sneak in the spinach.peggyb in Springfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!