KartoffelsalatFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 10 medium potatoes well scrubbed shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in water until tender.
- While hot remove skins and set potatoes aside until cool enough to handle comfortably.
- Slice into a large bowl.
- Simmer onion in a saucepan with vinegar and water until tender.
- Pour over potatoes and allow to stand until cold.
- Do not mix or disturb the potatoes as they will crumble and become mushy.
- When potatoes are cool add oil, bacon, parsley, salt and pepper then toss gently to blend flavors.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!