Sweet ChiliFrom cleocurran 7 years ago
- ground beef shopping list
- bush baked beans honey & brown sugar,1-2 large cans shopping list
- 1- med. onion-diced shopping list
- 4-5 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1-tsp-ground red pepper shopping list
- 1-2 large cans tomatoe sauce-do not use water in chili shopping list
- 4-6 jalapeno slices-more can be used depends on your taste shopping list
- 2-large tomatoes- diced shopping list
- 2-tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2-tsp.honey shopping list
How to make it
- put ground beef in large pan add enough water to cover. bring meat & water to a boil. stiring to loosen meat. when meat is done drain all water off. I even rinsh my in hot water to make sure all grease is gone.
- Put the above ingrediences in with meat & cook . the longer you cook the chili the better it taste.Serve with hawanian bread
- enjoy this is one of my family's favorites.
The Cookcleocurran Mtngrove, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!