Gonna love Sausage GravyFrom arstielady 7 years ago
- 1 lb pork sausage shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped onion shopping list
- 4-5 cloves garlic (more if you wish) minced or through a press is best shopping list
- 1 1/2 t fresh minced thyme shopping list
- 1 T fresh minced rosemary shopping list
- 3 T flour shopping list
- 3 C milk. (you can use 2% and it's just as good) shopping list
- 1 serrano pepper minced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste (add this at the end and do not over salt) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in the pot and brown the fresh pork sausage over medium high heat stirring until sausage is broken up and cooked brown. Stir in the chopped onion and cook until the onion is tender. Stir in garlic, thyme,rosemary and serrano pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the flour into the cooked mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the milk and cook stirring constantly until the sauce is thickened and bubbling. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve over Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits!!
The Cookarstielady Bend, OR
The Rating5 people
this sounds good.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Our favorite breakfast! Got a 5 and saved this!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
Well what's a biscuit without some sausage gravy? ;)danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!