Lobster Salad In Puff Pastry ShellsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 medium lobster tails, chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs shallots fine chopped shopping list
- 3 eggs, hard boiled eggs, chop white and yolks separately shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- mayonnaise to bind. shopping list
- 1 bunch of baby arugala shopping list
- Baked Puff pastry shells ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In the butter, sauté shallots until softened.
- Add lobster and cook until meat is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cool.
- Add egg yolks, egg whites, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bind with a little mayonnaise ( few Tablespoons ).
- Place arugula on a platter and mound on the lobster salad. Serve at once.
- Note: may serve salad in prepared baked puff pastry shells.
- Line shells with arugula and top with the lobster salad.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
YOU have another winner!
I can hardly wait to try this recipe!
I love lobster....
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love lobster....I will be making this. Thanks!kathye in loved it
Beautiful.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!