Lobster Salad In Puff Pastry ShellsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 4 medium lobster tails, chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs shallots fine chopped shopping list
- 3 eggs, hard boiled eggs, chop white and yolks separately shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- mayonnaise to bind. shopping list
- 1 bunch of baby arugala shopping list
- Baked Puff pastry shells ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In the butter, sauté shallots until softened.
- Add lobster and cook until meat is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cool.
- Add egg yolks, egg whites, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bind with a little mayonnaise ( few Tablespoons ).
- Place arugula on a platter and mound on the lobster salad. Serve at once.
- Note: may serve salad in prepared baked puff pastry shells.
- Line shells with arugula and top with the lobster salad.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Beautiful.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love lobster....I will be making this. Thanks!kathye in loved it
YOU have another winner!
I can hardly wait to try this recipe!
I love lobster....
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!