Black and Blue Steak SaladFrom cassyc52 6 years ago
- 2 bags of Spring mix salad greens shopping list
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 purple onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberrys shopping list
- 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 15 to 20 cherry tomatos, or as desired (slice in half for added flavor) shopping list
- 1 cup of peeled and seeded cucumber (English cucumber if available. shopping list
- Crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 Tri Tip roast (Ribeye or New York Strip works well also) shopping list
- Balsamic Dressing just to lightly coat greens. shopping list
How to make it
- Season steak with sea salt and black pepper. Cook to desired doneness in your oven broiler or grill. Let it rest for 5 min. before slicing.
- While your steak is cooking. Prepare your salad tossing all greens and vegtables together; add cranberry and nuts. Lightly toss salad with the balsamic dressing.
- Plate the salad.
- Cut the steak against the grain in strips and lay on top of each salad. Sprinkle with blue cheese and fresh ground black pepper.
The Cookcassyc52 Pensacola, FL
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious, nice light fare...great post!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Fantastic recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wonderful recipe Can't wait to try!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!