Grilled Moroccan Spices With Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 5-1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sherry shopping list
- 1 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 2 large garlic clove shopping list
- 4 pounds flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 13 ingredients in large bowl.
- Divide marinade mixture between 2 large shallow baking dishes.
- Add steaks to marinade turning to coat then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill steaks 8 minutes on each side then heat marinade in saucepan.
- Cut steaks diagonally into thin slices then pour some marinade over meat.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Can't get better then this, nice combo, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
This has a few of my favorite ingredients in it so it must be very good. Sounds very good and spicy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds so wonderful and flavorful, Cat - thanks so much. Can't wait to taste it...yumm. =) ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!