Greek Style Pasta Salad With FetaFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 english cucumber, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 6 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 pc sundried tomatoes, soaked in 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 c torn arugula leaves shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) package bowtie pasta shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl toss the peppers, eggplant, and zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet and bake vegetables for 25 minutes in the preheated oven until lightly browned.
- Salt and pepper veggies once they are out of the oven.
- In the meantime put a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Drain the softened sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the water.
- In a large bowl, toss together the roasted vegetables, cooked pasta, sun-drained tomatoes, arugula, cucumber and basil.
- Mix in remaining olive oil, reserved water from tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and feta cheese; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good to me...I gave you a five. Love the flavors...thank you! ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Very Tasty combination. Healty too... High 5 thanks for sharing... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!