Mushrooms TrifalatiFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- - shopping list
- 4 1/2 inch thick white bread slices, crusts removed shopping list
- 4 Lg garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 c olive oil, extra virgin shopping list
- 1 lb mushrooms thin sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c dry white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
- 3 Tb Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Use a good qualitity bread not that store bought sandwich white bread.
- Fry bread in butter until golden or toast bread and then butter.
- Frying tastes better of course !
- Cook garlic in microwave with onion on high power for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes on high stirring after 1
- Add juice from 2 lemons, parsley, wine and salt and pepper.
- Cook 2 more minutes on high.
- Stir and cover and let set 3 minutes.
- Mushrooms should appear wilted.
- Serve mushrooms over the toast with some of the liquid.
- You can add more garlic to taste.
- This is utterly yum yum Italian appetizer.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Jiminies -- what's NOT to like with ingredients like these?! This would pair so nice with crostini (to schmear the shrooms on) and a glass of Pinot Noir and, oh yeah, that's a yum fest. !!c2max in Naperville loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Italian Group93 members
Appetizers And Dips267 members
Mad About Mushrooms94 members
Microwave Recipes25 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members
Our Fave In The Microwave16 members
Anything Fried68 members