The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom cgendy 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup Smart Balance margarine (SOFTENED!) this must be room temp shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Soy milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoonToffuti cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the brown sugar, softened margarine, soy milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Then add cream cheese and beat it in with mixer again.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a seperate bowl.
- Add to creamed mixture in two batches and beat in at low speed until all incorporated.
- Stir in Chocolate chips and nuts with spoon.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet
- Bake at for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 10 mins on baking sheet before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcgendy Manalapan, NJ
The Rating5 people
Like you said these are the best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies ever. I have made several Vegan recipes so I know what I am talking about.
You have my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I actually just baked a batched with the followin differences: Coconut streads in place of walnuts, and Earth Balance, in place of Smart Balance. Instead of manually mixing them, I used a Kitchen Aid mixer, and I divided the batch into 25 even 1 1/2 ...morejulaisa in charlottesville loved it
These turned out really cakey, which is probably due to the baking powder. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of this type of chocolate chip cookie.infusion in Orange County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!